The right of withdrawal is exercised only by persons acting for purposes not related to professional activity. So customer with VAT ID in order can’t apply withdrawal right. The right of withdrawal must be exercised within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The law applies to all products, with the exclusion of peremptory audiovisual software products or computer software and packaged items to measure (cables etc.), Specifically created specially ordered and delivered sealed and subsequently opened by the customer. The only expenses requested to the Customer in case of withdrawal are those for resending the product. The withdrawal is not validly exercised, and therefore does not give right to the total reimbursement of the price, if the product is not returned substantially intact, such as in cases of:
- lack of the original packaging (it is therefore advisable to keep the original packaging of the product at least until the expiry of the deadline for the exercise of the withdrawal);
- absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc.);
- damage to the product due to causes other than transport;
- conservation status of the non-normal product.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised only with regard to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, attached software, etc ...).
Here's how to exercise the right of withdrawal:
- Within 14 days of receiving the goods, the Customer must send to Vellini Illuminazione s.a.s., an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which he / she communicates his / her wish to withdraw from the contract.
- Once the receipt by Vellini Illuminazione s.a.s. of the communication containing the withdrawal declaration has been received, the Customer Service will inform the Customer, by e-mail, the address where to ship the goods to be returned.
- The Customer must prepare the product, carefully packing it in its original packaging, avoiding damaging it with adhesive labels or other, complete with all the accessories supplied and of the original contents.
- The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer. We recommend to insure the shipment against theft, loss or damage from transport. If the product is not insured, at the Customer's expense, in case of damage or loss during transport, Vellini Illuminazione s.a.s. reserves the right to charge for any damages incurred.
- The shipment by the customer must be made by courier within fourteen days following the communication to the customer, by e-mail, of the address to which the shipment of the goods. Upon receipt of the goods, Vellini Illuminazione s.a.s. will check its integrity and refund the amount of the purchased goods to the Customer, with the exception of shipping costs. The refund will be made by bank transfer, on the current account indicated by the customer, or by credit card or paypal depending on the payment method used in the order. In case of damage to the goods during transport, Vellini Illuminazione s.a.s. will inform the Customer of the event, to allow the Customer to promptly report a complaint against the Courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the product (if insured by the Customer).